Just a quick heads up: we are having some troubles with one of our servers. This causes a service disruption for some of our customers.
Our engineers are working to resolve the issue. The estimated downtime is two hours (until 12:00 EDT)
Will update this post as things are progressing.
Update 13:26 EDT:
- we experienced a raid failure on our primary storage server
- this dragged down our entire network so all our customers are influenced now
- our engineers are still working on restoring the service
- new estimate for the restoring of the service is 17:00 EDT
Update 19:00 EDT:
- services has been restored for most of our customers
- we are still working on bringing online the rest of our servers and restoring services to all our customers
Update 23:00 EDT:
- services has been fully restored for all our customers
I apologize again for all the inconvenience caused by this extended downtime. We have learned our lesson and will speed up the roll out of a fully redundant infrastructure. This has been in planning for a while and this downtime motivates all of us to roll it put sooner than planned.